08 October 2013

Relishing lunch at Relish - Culinary Institute of Charleston

Tagine chicken, Relish, TTC, North Charleston
The best part of my all-day meeting at Trident Technical College today was enjoying lunch at the Culinary Institute of Charleston's restaurant Relish. Oh yum! What a great deal. Three courses with choices for $12. It was like a restaurant week deal for an even better price. Today was an International menu day which alternates with an American cuisine menu. Check the menu here.

Lunch is served at 12 and 12:15 and dinner at 6:30 p.m. They prefer you to make reservations on Open Table or by emailing Relish@tridenttech.edu. Luckily I was able to squeeze in :). Thanks folks!

Vegetable Tempura, Relish, TTC, North Charleston, S.C.

7 comments:

Marcheline said...

I'm ready to roll up my sleeves and elbow my way to THAT table - nomnomnomnom!!!!

Scott Grigg said...

Great idea for lunch. Thanks, Joan.

Kate said...

I have a Tagine but don't use it often enough but when I do, it makes a terrific meal!! I have a great Tagine cookbook plus a Morocco book.

Haven't been commenting lately because of a real pain in ithe neck. Meds not working yet. Computer and keyboard posture difficult, but I'll be back--don't go away!

Charlestonjoan said...

Lunch or dinner...may be the best deal in town!

Charlestonjoan said...

Even the servers are students. They are trying so hard to do everything right ;)

Charlestonjoan said...

Oh, Kate...hate to hear that. Hope you get feeling better soon.

I've wondered if a Tagine would be worth it and if I would use it. The smells are so yummy when they lift the lid off.

Susan Moorhead said...

All looks yummy. That tangine intriques...