14 July 2013

Magnolia Plantation - Rain Walking

Hydrangeas at Magnolia Plantation, Charleston, S.C.
Every season is beautiful at Magnolia Plantation Gardens even when you are dodging rain clouds. I usually find somewhere interesting to walk on weekend mornings and since I have an annual pass to the gardens that seemed like a logical choice today.

Alright, I know the word verification requirement in comments drives people crazy. I hate it myself. I took it off last night just to see if it was still a problem and I've already been receiving ridiculous spam comments. Hate it. Hate it. I will set the word verification back on. Meanwhile, feel free to join me on Facebook where commenting is easier.

Note: On advice received in comments I have changed the comments option to registered users. Not sure exactly what that means so if it is too terribly in convenient let me know. I think the goal is to prevent spam commentators who tend to be anonymous.