11 January 2013

Time to relax

Folly Beach, S.C.
I like how these folks made a relaxing spot on the mound between the two trees. I hope they spent some time out there this evening because it has been so lovely and warm out. We are heading into a beautiful weekend. 

I walked down to the Taste of India this evening to have some chicken curry with a Scottish friend who used to work for the Foreign Service. She had a samosa emergency.

What else have I done this week? I joined my friend Andre at Husk on Sunday after his four sons flew in to spend his birthday with him. Yep, me and five gentlemen at Husk. Not a bad deal at all. I am still thinking about those fried oysters. Andre looked so very happy across the table with all of his sons together. What a great gift they gave him by gathering together to celebrate.

Okay, kids. Let's see what we can make of this weekend!