23 November 2012

Let there be YELLOW!

Charles Towne Landing, Charleston, S.C.
I joined the stroller brigade of young parents and toddlers walking off our holiday meals and enjoying the bright sunny day at Charles Towne Landing. I happened upon these ginkgo biloba trees in full bloom at the entrance to the Animal Forist.

What a nice day. I enjoyed my Ultimate Grilled Cheese and roasted corn on the cob at Sesame and caught a movie with my son.  I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend.


12 comments:

Pixel Peeper said...

What a cheerful looking tree!

Kate said...

Your yellow color theme is wonderful with some lovely natural images.

Catalyst said...

Beautiful.

re said...

GORGEOUS pics. I love Charles Towne Landing...

Julia said...

Beautiful ginkgo pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love all the color this year! These trees are magnificent, especially as the sun is rising/setting! Beautiful!

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Beautiful!

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Barbara!

Charlestonjoan said...

I didn't get down to catch the ones at the Library Society. They are so dramatic.

Charlestonjoan said...

It is, isn't it?

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Bruce!

Charlestonjoan said...

I do too. I wish they still rented bikes. It is the perfect place to ride around.