10 June 2012

Guerrilla Cuisine with Two Boroughs Larder


It has been too long since I spent an evening at a Guerrilla Cuisine event! This evening's dinner featured Two Boroughs Larder and was held at Stems on Coming St. Jimihatt coordinated another great evening.

If you haven't tried one of these events you really should. Check the website for upcoming events and register your email to get on the mailing list. After you register for the dinner you are sent the secret location. It is always a taste treat and a fun evening. We always seem to meet some one interesting our table.

I need to get to bed, kids. I greet twenty two teenagers first thing in the morning who think they want to be doctors and nurses. Wish me luck!



3 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Let me be the first to wish you good luck Joan, i bet you'll have a ball!!

Rick said...

Youthful enthusiasm! I know you'll be rejuvenated as you always are in a group.

Kate said...

This event looks like fun; nothing like a little mystery or two to keep the juices flowing!
You will be busy with these kiddies this summer; hope they're all cooperative, imaginative and curious.