06 April 2012

Have a Good Friday!

Have a good day! Coming St., Charleston, S.C.
Long weekend I love you. When I am queen every weekend will be a three day weekend.

I convinced myself that yesterday was Friday and make it to a 5 pm matinee to see Salmon Fishing in the Yemen at the Terrace Theater. I had my cuppa hot tea in hand and thought I had the entire theater to myself until a couple slipped in late. It was the perfect ending to my short work week. Since yesterday was my Friday I was convinced that I was going to stop by the first day of the Farmer's Market for fresh veggies on my way home from my walk this morning. I am happily muddled.

It is odd for me to be out walking on a weekday morning watching the city waking up. I am happy to see that the old Abercrombie & Fitch building on King St. is being renovated for something new. Sermet's Corner is putting the finishing touches on their renovation. Things are popping on King St.

Y'all have a Good Friday.

No comments: