05 March 2012

Hush now.....

Avondale Wine & Cheese, Mural, Charleston, S.C.
I try to stay a step ahead of what is happening around town and couldn't believe I let Pam at US 17 Coastal Highway beat me in featuring the murals behind the Avondale shopping stretch on Hwy 17. I finally got my act together and walked that area on Sunday morning.

Very cool! More info on the chART outdoor Initiative here: chART Outdoor Initiative.

I'll be back later with more images but you know I always come home starving. I can't blog hungry.


Aha! Look what your comments led me to. I love google image searches. There actually is a picture of Darwin hushing us.


4 comments:

Marcheline said...

I stared at this a full minute before wondering when you started taking pictures of gallery paintings instead of walls and sidewalks.

HOLY &*($.

Anonymous said...

Is that Charles Darwin? And why might he be shushing us?!

Jack said...

This is a very well done mural. Thanks, Joan.

Kate said...

Wonderful image! Darwin was quite a guy!!