16 March 2012

Friday Happenings

Apple Store line, King St., Charleston, S.C.
Guess who is getting a new iPad? Not me - but I did pass this early morning line up as I was marching down to the Harbour Club for a breakfast meeting this morning.

I've been hopping from meeting to meeting this week. I had almost daily breakfast meetings from the Marina Variety Store (crab benedict) for Volunteers, Garden Hilton for American Heart Association (Dr. Ann spoke about healthy eating while we ate) and this mornings yummy omelet at the Harbour Club for Trident United Way. Surely I have gained a pound a day while we solved the world's problems.

One of my favorite Leprechauns - Patrick Stuckart stopped by to visit me at the hospital this afternoon. I think that guarantees me a weekend of good luck!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan, Your blog is just lovely. And yes you will have the luck of the Irish for now for sure!

If you wouldn't mind, could you please tell me what camera you are using? Your photo's are just gorgeous!

Thanks! Happy St. Patty's!

Charlestonjoan said...

Thank you, thank you! I am a Canon gal. I have a Canon 50D and a pocket G12. Happy St. P day to you!

Kate said...

Happy St. Patty's Day to you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Joan for the info on the camera's! You are an excellent photographer!