18 February 2012

Sunset on Meeting St.

Meeting St., Charleston, S.C.
I admit I didn't take it this evening since it is raining at the moment. This was Thursday evening when the light was so pretty.

These famous paintings improved by cats cracked me up: Famous Paintings Improved By Cats

Need to get your business online - for free? Google is sponsoring a one day workshop on Tuesday at Memminger Auditorium. Get the info here: americagetonline.com/south-carolina

Eugene reviewed the new Heart Woodfire Kitchen on James Island.  Eugene always makes me hungry.

An Apology for My Twenties by a gentleman blogger in his thirties.

Wow. A couple of big new apartment complexes planned for Charleston. I'd better go take some "before" pictures quick.

Did everyone go get wild at the Southeastern Wildlife Exhibition today? I walked through Marion Square so early they actually asked me to leave the tents since they were still setting up. Oooops.


5 comments:

Eleanor said...

Great light!

Lowandslow said...

I wonder what the room is right under the turret? Those types of architectural appendages are always interesting to me.

S

Marcheline said...

What a beautiful building. I just can't ever get used to palm trees anywhere except Florida and California. They always look incongruous to me, and I find myself searching for the seams in the plastic trunks.

chuckography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chuckography said...

Joan, you caught that "golden glow" that happens just before sunset. That's a beautiful time to have a camera in your hands and you did a beautiful job with it!