02 January 2012

Hairy Bikers






Hairy Bikers! Ha! I found this video of my friend Jimihat from Guerrilla Cuisine on a History Channel show show called Hairy Bikers.

If you haven't gone to a Guerrilla Cuisine event yet, you should try one this year. Sign up for event info, buy a ticket to the dinner that looks interesting. A day or two before the event you get an email telling you where the secret location is. There are usually musicians and featured artists each time as well. Enjoy and ask Jimi how his adorable twin daughters are.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you, Joan! ~angel

Anonymous said...

I watched that segment just the other day! I kept scanning the crowd shots, looking for you.
the anonymous librarian

Anonymous said...

yes yes yes!!! we enjoy feeding folks

Rick said...

I've heard of Hairy Buffaloes but never a Hairy Biker. What's it made with again? Vodka or gin?

Charlestonjoan said...

Angel - Back at ya!

Anon - I meant to go to that one. Too bad, eh, it looks like it was great.

Rick - :))