26 December 2011

Congratulations Clay & Nicole!

Marry Me!, American Theater, King St., Charleston, S.C.
 I did a nice walking loop around the peninsula today, checked a shockingly low after-Christmas bank balance at an ATM (ouchie!) and picked up a couple things at Harris Teeter etc.

On my way back I went up King St. and happened on this happy scene in front of the American Theater on King St. Congratulations to Clay & Nicole. They probably wondered why the crazy woman walking by paused to join their photo-op but I promised them they would be today's "Charleston Daily Photo". I loved their happy grins. May they have many years of happiness.

5 comments:

Rick said...

Congratulations to the newly engaged couple.

Kate said...

A delightful way to end a year, anticipating the incoming one! May they enjoy life together for their lifetime.

Marcheline said...

Very romantic... sigh!

Kim @ keller-creative said...

I love that!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both my friends - Nicole and Clay! I can't wait for the wedding next month. :-) Natalia C.