18 September 2011

Lowcountry Heart Walk 2011

Lowcountry Heart Walk 2011

Another year! What a great gang of people turned out for the Lowcountry Heart Walk on Saturday morning. I am always touched by the survivors,  from babies in arms to seniors wearing red ball caps to show that they are survivors. It was crisp and cool - perfect for the event. Thanks to Prisca for leading the Zumba class, the vintage cars, my Pirate King and Queen, the Lifestyle Award nominees and winners, the cute kiddies, dogs and pets, the AHA staff and everyone who showed up and made it so much fun! Y'all are the best! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who contributed and helped me reach our goal! It is a cause we can all feel good about supporting.

David Quick from the Post & Courier did a nice write up. I've been in uploading hell with my pictures but I think most of them are now in this album so help yourselves, grab and tag: Lowcountry Heart Walk 2011


2 comments:

Leif Hagen said...

Great photos of those enthusiastic heart walk participants!

Lucas Kain said...

Good to see so many people doing the heart walk! I hope they get more and more every time. Cheers! :)

___
International Calls USA