07 June 2011

Tuesday Blog Hopping


Charleston, S.C.

Nice bit of fence with the upside down hearts. I think it was Chalmers St. Another shot to add to my hearts album.

Charleston Insideout wrote a lovely post about coming home to Charleston.

The Accidental Cootchie Mama wants advice on the perfect gift for parents. What do you think?

Book of Joe, the world's best blogging anesthesiologist found this cute little disco ball key chain iPod speakers. Do I need one of these? A key chain, a speaker, a mini disco ball - all in one! Maybe I do.

Mental Meatloaf found some cool door shots in NYC.

It's lovely that it stays light so long these days but boy could we use some rain.

4 comments:

Dorrie said...

you might enjoy the pictures I posted in my latest entry. I don't post much anymore but still "stalk" around. ;-)

brattcat said...

this is such a satisfying composition, so lush and embracing.

Charlestonjoan said...

Dorrie - your pictures where beautiful! Thanks for the heads-up!

brattcat - I thought so :) Thanks!

Marcheline said...

Hey! Thanks for the mention! 8-)