24 May 2011

Sugar, sugar!


Cannon St., Charleston, S.C.

This colorful scene on the side of Sugar Bakeshop on Cannon St. caught my attention on my walk this evening. Sad things is, I haven't even been to the new bakery shops around town. When you are trying to behave and eat healthy it's hard to think of what I'd get to eat at a bakery, so I haven't even gone inside yet. What a shame. It's not like I don't have a sweet tooth. I do need to give them a try. Any recommendations?

Going camping this summer? How about a VW camper tent! Funny :)

9 comments:

Lowandslow said...

I recommend the "all natural" cheese danish with an "organic" latte. Think of it that way and it doesn't sound so bad. Enjoy. :)

S

Charlestonjoan said...

Hahah! Figured you'd find a way :)

brattcat said...

Maybe you could get a faux cupcake like that faux VW camper tent. How many calories could there be in that?

Charlestonjoan said...

brattcatt - wasn't that funny?!

fragilewisdom said...

I haven't visited any of the bakery shops here for the longest time for that very reason. I like Low's suggestion!

Gunn said...

Creative, nice and fun!:)

Doug Hickok said...

One of my favorite parts of town! Yum.

Charlestonjoan said...

It's been suggested that I go ahead and eat the cupcakes and then work it off at the YMCA :)

Anonymous said...

Better make that the Columbia, SC, YMCA and be careful of lead paint in that frosting!