13 May 2011

My recent modeling career ;)



My health care system uses employees and volunteers for all their creative ads and I've come in handy with my white hair.

Here I finally got hair and make up and it was for an Incontinence Ad. I've told them they need to cure me and do a photo shoot showing me cured, happy and dry on a cruise. Meanwhile, not only is it on tv but this ad has been popping up on web pages. I warn you - don't make me laugh. ;)

I am just the model, folks - you don't have to lay down a towel.

8 comments:

Waldo Lydecker's Journal said...

There's always zombie movies to fall back on. Or in.

Charlestonjoan said...

That's right! Good plan.

Gunn said...

Well done!:)
Looks quite trendy with WHITE hair, and even young women in their 20 ´s pay to have their hair in a silver / white color these days.

Greetings from Gunn WHITE

Stavanger/ Norway

Kate said...

And how many folks have asked for your autograph?

Charlestonjoan said...

Gunn - thank you! My daughter already has a silver streak.

Kate - Hahah! I offer to splash some applejuice on the print for them.

Lowandslow said...

Just be grateful they didn't get the captions backwards: "Hi, I'm Joan, and I'm dragging around this huge keg-of-a-gut. I need serious help!" :)

S

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

You look great. We're the lucky ones, everyone wants silver hair these days.

Charlestonjoan said...

lowandslow - that is true - there was a series of five and at least they tried to make me look good. One was tired, one was constipated. I may leak but I look darn cheerful about it!

bfarr - isn't it funny? someone asked my daughter who "did her hair".