29 May 2011

Church Photo in Lieu of Attendance - Faith, Hope & Charity


Holly Hill, S.C.

I spent the day in the country with good friends and good food. Ribs....yum. It's a lovely drive at this time of year. The fields are green, the corn looks healthy and every time I turn the corner and see this pretty little church I am reminded of how grateful I should be. I've posted it before but this afternoon I stopped to revisit. I even like the name of the church, Faith, Hope and Charity Church. How charming is that?

Thanks to my companions for making it such a lovely day! I made them all look so awful in prank photos I mustn't show them here to protect the innocent. Ha! Let's just say I ordered these Photo Paddles and made them all use them. Saints, I tell ya, my friends are saints!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks inviting

brattcat said...

a charmed day. those photo paddles are a hoot.

Kate said...

Photojojo looks like a great place to shop! Church photos always interesting because of the variety of architecture.

Catalyst said...

You're a rascal! And I finally figured out how to get my comments posted again.

Charlestonjoan said...

I love sweet country churches. We don't make them like that anymore.

I must have ordered my photo paddles from somewhere else because I got the hat, mustache and lips in one set. They are silly fun!

Welcome back Catalyst! I started having trouble on my laptop but got it fixed as well for the time being. Sounds like Blogger has a lot of unhappy customers right now.