24 December 2010

Lowcountry Christmas







Charleston at Christmas, Charleston, S.C.

My house smells delicious! I decided to get most of my cooking done this morning and then walk down King St. and enjoy being in the hustle and bustle without having to drive. I might even find a spot for a bite to eat.

I had a moment of panic when I couldn't get online this morning. I got rid of all of my cookbooks a few years ago and depend on googled recipe mix and matches for cooking now. I would have been in a fix.

Hope everyone is having a good Christmas Eve. Everything would be perfect if I could magically turn my children into 5 and 6 year olds again :).

10 comments:

Marcheline said...

Joan, wishing I was able to teleport down to Charleston to share a cup of nog with you, take in some antique shops, visit...

Regarding your last sentence, I have found that never growing up has, indeed, kept my mother happy. Ha!

Catalyst said...

Merry Christmas, Joan.

Jack said...

All perfect Charleston images. Have a warm and happy Christmas, Joan.

Commander Zaius said...

Merry Christmas Joan and to everyone else.

Pixel Peeper said...

Merry Christmas, Joan. I'm with you on turning the children into 5 and 5 year olds!

Beverly said...

Merry Christmas, Joan!

Randy said...

Wonderful holiday images. Wish you the happiest of holidays.

BeachGypsy said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS JOAN!! Looking forward to many more awesome photos this coming new year! Keep up the good work, I enjoy your blog so much!!

BenB said...

As always, perfect photos!
Merry Christmas!
ben

Charlestonjoan said...

What lovely holiday greetings! Thank you all so much. Merry Christmas to everyone! Joan