10 December 2010

Joyful Noise


Charleston, S.C.

It's an annual tradition - the pipes band from the Lowcountry Senior Center came to entertain us at the hospital today. It was a fun and festive affair.

Blog friend Suzie Townsend has started a new Charleston photo blog. Go visit at: My View of Charleston and the Lowcountry. This is such a beautiful part of the world it is hard to resist showing it off!

Plan to watch my friend and Best Chef in the South East, Chef Sean Brock on Iron Chef America on Sunday evening, 12/12 at 10 p.m. Yeah Sean!

Okay, kids, I need to go pack! I am off to New York City in the morning. Y'all behave while I am gone. No wild parties. Keep your feet off of the coffee table and pick up your beer cans. Most of all don't let my pipes freeze.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A recorder recital?? Auditioning for Santa's elf intake this year??

Greensboro Daily Photo said...

Today is so fun and yesterday was so funny! Great to get multiple perspectives on OLD! I aspire for today's perspective on old as I age; please don't let my body mirror that rusty old truck!

Jan
GDP

Jack said...

The top photo is such a nice portrait of that gentleman. Nice.

Pat said...

I had to take my cat to the kitty ophthalmologist so I didn't get to hear the pipes band OR the choir sing. :( I did get to talk with a few of the choir members after their performance - so sweet and full of joy! We truly are blessed, eh?

Suzie said...

Joan, Thanks!!! for the plug on my new blog. I really appreciate it. I am struggle with the design even though I promised myself I would not publish it until I got it the way I like...Oh, well..

Enjoy NY. I haven't been in years but my memories are wonderful. (We did sail thru on our boat a few years ago - that was awesome!)

Suzie

Catalyst said...

Sean was good but just not good enough. But I think he'll be back!