03 October 2010

Vote for AHA moment


AHA Airstream, Charleston, S.C.

Last June I was contacted by the Mutual of Omaha "AHA moment" folks and invited to come to Marion Square to record an "AHA Moment". This photo is from that day.

They went all over the country and apparently are now showcasing some of their favorites and asking people to vote for ones that will be featured on tv. I am terrible in front of a camera, get nervous and talk too fast BUT the cause was Water Mission's International water purification systems. So, if you are inclined, I would appreciate your vote. It might bring attention to this great charity.

It is simple click to vote one time: Click here to vote.

12 comments:

CharlotteHutsonWrenn said...

This is fabulous Joan! Go get em girl!

Anonymous said...

Done. How often am I allowed to vote?

Marcheline said...

I voted! Will do so every day, and more if allowed. It was SO WONDERFUL to see you, and hear your voice! Almost like a real visit! It made me a bit weepy, truth be told. You are one of my heroes.

Pierre said...

I love those "tin cans". I'll definitely need one some day...

Leif Hagen said...

Wow - that's a fun and fancy way for the "wild kingdom" to advertise!

Jack said...

You got my vote, kid.

S. Lincecum said...

Great job! I voted for ya!

Commander Zaius said...

Got my vote in for you.

Went through Mount Pleasant on the way home from Pawleys Island . My daughter and I hung around the Waterfront Park for a couple of hours before we returned home to get a school project done. It was awesome!

Charlestonjoan said...

Wow! You folks are great! Truth be told, I hate asking for votes but this is a worthy cause. I think you only vote once in this case unless we go on to a further category. I appreciate it :)

Anonymous said...

good on ya! big sis!! James

Marcheline said...

Joan - come to my blog and see the post I dedicated to you!

Anonymous said...

Voted for you Joan, you did good.Sally