02 August 2010

Monday Blog Hopping


Charleston Harbor, Charleston, S.C.

Janet's backyard is a "Freaking Disney Movie".

The story of a man who took a Polaroid picture every day - for eighteen years, until he passed away. What an incredible story of a life.

Roadside romance....made me laugh. You know how much I like signs.

Amazing little video about space saving furniture.

Charleston City paper has a Charleston Deals Blog. I like a deal!

Reasonably Swanky has a fun entry comparing Myrtle Beach and the Isle of Palms.

Happy Anniversary! To celebrate Fish's ten year anniversary on Upper King Street, the celebrated seafood restaurant is offering a $25 prix fixe menu from August 2nd through the 7th. I am aiming to be there on Thursday. Yummers.

Chuck went to Charlotte to see Paul McCartney and got some great pictures.

I need to get to bed. Y'all turn the lights out.

No comments: