12 August 2010

If the shoe fits - pink it!


Charleston, S.C.

I mentioned last week that friends of Gene Glave were going "pink" in support of her chemo treatments and I've been wondering what I could do to show my support for this special lady. I only own one pink shirt and have been tying to remember to wear it on Wednesdays when the Team Gene - Fight Like a Girl support team rallies on her behalf.

Walking up King St. I noticed the colorful chocolate stiletto shoes in the window of Christophe's Chocolatier. I told them what I needed it for and left it in their hands. Tuesday afternoon I picked up the coolest solid chocolate shoe in brilliant pink with silver details. Beautiful!

Thanks Christophe! It was a big hit. Go Team Gene!



4 comments:

Gunn said...

This is the most HAPPY photo-story I have seen on "citydailyphoto" for a long time!! Well done Teme-Gene!!:)
And Gene,- I will send you many good wishes, and hope all will go very well for you!!
Best wishes from Gunn in Stavanger/Norway!

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Gunn! Positive thoughts from Norway are happily welcomed :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! go team Gene!

Carly Paume said...

Wonderful! I have never seen a happier face looking at the chocolate shoe.