13 August 2010

Hit counter rolls over 200,000


Charleston, S.C.

My theory is that if I walk a mile to and from dinner it takes care of all the calories. Right? Thanks to my friend Annette for hosting the "ladies who like to eat and gossip".

My ticker crossed the 200,000 hit mark today. Nice landmark considering I had to start from scratch with this blog when my old one crashed dead. Thanks to everyone who followed me here or found me since. I might not always have time to respond but so appreciate all the kind comments and feedback.

Now, go check out Chuck's before and after picture taken in Charleston in the mid 1950's.

6 comments:

MrScribbler said...

Hit counter rolls over 200,000? I hope 200,000 wasn't injured.... ;)

Keep posting the same great pictures and stories, and 300,000 will be along before you know it!

Waldo Lydecker's Journal said...

Congratulations!!! Yours is a blog that makes people happy and inspired, and in the SC Blog Swamp that is no mean feat.

Charlestonjoan said...

MrS - Some of them may have been injured as scattered as I get some days :)

Thanks Waldo! I haven't run out yet but my "quirky SC" file keeps growing.

DWright1 said...

Congratulations. I'm up here in Charlotte, found you through Cedar Posts. Been back at least daily since. I love Charleston and love your photos. Learn a lot from the commentary as well.
Hope to get back down there soon.

Les said...

Congratulations on your milestone. Please let me know if your theory about walking to and from restaurants works, it sounds good to me. It reminds me of another restaurant theory my wife relayed to me - pork is kosher if it is eaten in a Chinese restaurant.

Charlestonjoan said...

DWright1 - thanks for stopping by!

Les - thank you. It is my theory and I'm sticking to it. May need to start going to restaurants a little further away though.