24 August 2010

Eyeball to Candleball


King St., Charleston, S.C.

I am occasionally tempted not to carry my camera on a walk but if I don't, I am always sorry. Who can anticipate running into an artist painting a skull on the side of a Taco Boy truck in the abandoned Bank of America building on King St.? What brilliant colors!

The artist, Michael said I had just missed mural artist David Boatwright who will be presenting at the Pecha Kucha session tomorrow evening. What a lucky catch for today's photo. Larger resolution view here.

3 comments:

Randy said...

What a nice capture. I didn't take my camera on my evening walk today and missed the most beautiful sunsets.

Anonymous said...

LOVE it Joan! Thank you for being my eyes in town.

Dara said...

I always regret not taking my camera with me on walks. What a neat/funny blog! Thanks.
www.walkingdistance.weelby.com