30 August 2010

Eat Like a Pirate on 9/19


Buccaneer Restaurant, 5 Faber St., Charleston, S.C.

Listen up, me Hearties! The High Holy Day of Pirates is National Talk Like a Pirate Day - Sunday, 9/19.

The Buccaneer Restaurant at 5 Faber St. will donate 10% of their profits
that day to the American Heart Association. Aargh!

Find your eye patch, dust off your flag! Join your fellow pirates at any time during the day, enjoy the pirate theme restaurant and know you are supporting a worthy cause. Prizes will be awarded for best ($50 gift certificates) man, woman and ($25 gift certificates) child pirate costumes at 6 p.m. to participating dinners.

Make your reservations early and join the fun. Aaaargh!

Sunday, September 19, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
The Buccaneer Restaurant, 5 Faber Street(843) 805-5065

5 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

I am overdue for a stress relieving coastal excursion, will do my best to be there.

MrScribbler said...

Yaaaar! I need me some grub and grog! It be too far a sail to get to Charleston, though, so I'm hoping ye'll pillage in my name, Joan....

Charlestonjoan said...

Beach Bum - That would be wonderful! 'Bout time I met you!

MrScribbler - I'll just have to drink your share. Shame that.

Kristen said...

I need to find a peg leg and fast. I think I have to work that day, but i'll definitely class up the hotel with my Pirate jokes. :)

Charlestonjoan said...

I am gradually gathering some good Pirate stuff! It would be great to see you if you aren't working that night.