13 July 2010

Stick a Fork in it...


Carolina Nursery, Moncks Corner, S.C.

My evening didn't go as expected (hmmmph). I walked back up King St. and picked up a tasty gyro from the new little hole in the wall - Eat a Pita.

They are rakes rather than forks but isn't this cool? This is a section of the entrance gate at Carolina Nursery in Moncks Corner.

Sadly it looks like the nursery is going through hard times right now. I hate it every time I hear of a business in economic trouble. Sad times. Sad times but definitely a cool gate. The bottom shot would be fun with a colorful sunset behind it.


7 comments:

MrScribbler said...

Forks? Ah, these are the tines that try men's souls....

Charlestonjoan said...

Frock tines? :) You are good!

Anonymous said...

That is one neat entrance. I never saw anything like it before.

You could share a recipe on my blog about recipes. It is getting some magazine coverage I am not at liberty to talk about just yet.

Do you have a homemade recipe you would share with our readers? No, you don't have to be fat to share them.

Fat Lady Recipes

Pamela said...

Wow! Is this the one on Hwy 52?? I had no idea their entrance looked like this! Amazing!

Charlestonjoan said...

Pamela - just turn the corner to their entrance gate. Wouldn't that last shot be great with a sunset?

Pamela said...

Absolutely! I live pretty close to the nursery... maybe I'll have to make that sunset shot happen one day soon! I can't believe I've passed this a million times and never knew it was there! Always take the road less traveled! - I need to post that on my dashboard!! :)

Shaheen said...

Oh Thank you - Thank you - Thank you somuch for sharing this. I have never seen anything like it and really appreciate seeing this albeit through a fellow bloggers eyes.

What a wonderful entrance to a Nursery. Cool is certainly the right word.