20 July 2010

I've got a feeling!


Roper St. Francis Healthcare, Charleston, S.C.

The health system I work for has a lot of very generous people. When I think of the amount of internal fund raising we do for charitable organizations it is pretty mind boggling. We do have fun at it though and that might be why we are so successful. This is the promo video we did for our Trident United Way campaign. Almost every department did a wacky dance bit.

My volunteers have a scene with wheelchairs in the middle of it for about three seconds. Don't blink!

5 comments:

Namrata said...

Who's the choreographer?I'm impressed!And more impressed by the suited and booted men who did what was unexpected in an office room (the classy women doing it is not unexpected,as women are more spontaneous in any situation).Noticed you.The kids were adorable and added to the charm!But i think the elders beat them at their game.

Charlestonjoan said...

Each area decided what they were going to do. They played the music for us.

Anonymous said...

Very well done. Sally

Ma' said...

This was great!! I applaud the Roper/St Francis team for a job well done. Have you seen Medline's "pink glove dance" video? Check it out on youtube--similar (crazy) hospital folks doing a routine to raise awareness for breast CA. Gotta love my fellow healthcare workers--we ARE the best! :-)

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Sally!

Ma' - I have seen it. About 25 people sent it to me and said "you should do something like this!" I have to give our PR folks credit though. They coordinated it all. Too fun!