01 June 2010

More Link Love


Ladson St., Charleston, S.C.

A cool car always improves the view doesn't it? Photo unrelated to content as usual. I take pictures on my walk-about and bring them back like candy for you.

Folks have mentioned lately that they are now following blogs I had linked to here, so this evening I am presenting a few more lowcountry blogs for you to consider. Some of these are business related but that is fine with me as long as I am entertained. Enjoy! Leave them a note and say "hello!"

Maverick Southern Kitchens

Lily Charleston

Patrick Properties

Proverbial Hyperbole

SC Lowcountry Nature Art & Journaling

Fuzzco

Fried Green Tomatoes

53 Cannon

Charleston Today

Sassy Steel Magnolia

Carolina Moon Reflections

Chuckography

6 comments:

Kristin @ The Southern Summer said...

Ahh I love Sassy Steel Magnolia! Thanks for sharing.

Jennie B said...

Thank you for the mention, Joan! *blushing* I'll definitely go check out your other recommendations. Thanks again!

Chuck Boyd said...

Joan, thanks for the inclusion! I bought a 1965 Mustang (in 1964) but it was not a convertible.

Sandy said...

Hi Joan, thank you for listing me, I am truly humbled. I will surely go and check out the other links.
That was really scary about the cooling tower being blown to smithereens. I didn't hear a word about it either, they must have wanted to keep it low key.
Love the picture of you in Italy lol, it looks as though you are really part of the painting! I hope to make it to the Farmer's Market sometime soon! I hear it is something else.
I see we both have a love for the back roads. I too, posted photo's somewhere in the middle of the state. I love yours with the old car, it makes it looks so much more authentic. You always get the best pictures.
Oh, p.s. I really didn't want to take your pretty blue polka dot dress away from you LOL (wouldn't one in red and navy be great as well?)
Don't work too hard!

Pam Johnson Brickell said...

Thanks, Joan, for listing my site! I enjoyed my visit to yours and will be back!

Charlestonjoan said...

Y'all are welcome! Some people don't spend as much time (ahem) as I do discovering everyone. The least I can do it share :)

Sandy - I love my polka dot dress and wish I'd ordered one in each color. One item to put on and wash & wear. They had them in purple and green then but I haven't seen it since.