06 June 2010

Before & After - Spring St.


35 Spring St., Charleston, S.C.

I am enjoying these before and after features even if the changes don't always make me happy. This little shop on Spring St. went from wildly colorful to drab in preparation for selling. It has a big old barn of a house behind it that looks like it needs complete renovation.

The weekend is over almost before it has begun, kids and I'm not ready. As usual I try to cram all my chores into the last hour so clothes are in the wash and I'm sorting through a stack of bills.

I am uploading a zillion pictures taken this weekend from the Piccolo Art show to adorable kids at picnics and at the beach as well as some extraordinarily quirky finds from a long drive in the country. Seems like I've covered a lot of ground in two days.

2 comments:

Les said...

Life Central looks a little duller than one would think from the name. I think I would prefer the before.

Marcheline said...

1. They did all that, and left the big scraped off part over the door unfixed? Duh.

2. Liked it better before.