09 June 2010

All in a day's work, me hearties......


Charleston, S.C.

I had the hat, I had the coat, I had the saber. All I needed was a cute (ahem...) pirate. Bingo! A security guard doing routine rounds walked innocently walked by my office and I kidnapped him for my cause. Aaaargh.

After I announced that our heart walk theme was to be Pirates this year, I had to figure out a way to make it work.

Thanks to Joseph, Jennifer, Janeigh and all my pirates for posing in the heat! Whew. You were good sports.

"Fiercely Protecting Your Heart"





8 comments:

Marcheline said...

Arrrrgh - yummy pirate! Nom nom nom.

Anonymous said...

What fun! And yeah, yummy pirate.

Misfit in Paradise said...

I am a sucker for guys with long hair. Even when they had to borrow it.

Halcyon said...

He makes a fine pirate!

Anonymous said...

That bird looks real???? WERE did you get him?
Pam D.

Charlestonjoan said...

Marcheline - I kidnapped a good one, didn't I?

wildstorm - oh, he is going to like these comments.

misfit - what a difference it made - different person. He had a hard time looking evil though.

Halcyon - poor fella. I grabbed him in the hall and made him try on the jacket. :)

Pam - It's Lynne's bird! The sweet child pirate is her daughter.

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

'Ye stole me ole heart' with your photo series, mate. Terrific shots.

Susan Moorhead said...

He made one cute pirate - good eye for swash-buckling potential!