01 May 2010

Guess What SC Town?


Small town, S.C.

Can anyone identify this small South Carolina town? I took the picture some time ago with this in mind and then realized there were banners flying announcing the name of the town. I had to block out the words on the banner so it wouldn't be quite that easy for you.

What is everyone up to this morning? I just dropped my nephew off at the airport :(. We made pralines last night for him to take home so first I'll see if there any left that need to be cleaned up. Meanwhile no one has shown up to mop, vacuum or clean the bathroom for me so I suppose I am expected to do that. Blah.

7 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

I should know that town but the name completely escapes me.

Did my cleanup yesterday, plan on being lazy all day, or as much as my wife will let me.

Anonymous said...

Joan - I thought that was what neices and nephews were for....house cleaning....Kathy

Donna Gill Colestock said...

I have no idea where it is, but I would like to know!

Anonymous said...

Barnwell, SC ...I'd know that sundial anywhere.

Charlestonjoan said...

Bingo! No one else knew this one. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Joan, That is my hometown Barnwell. The sundial is a historical site. Deborah Still

Anonymous said...

Lord have mercy I Only saw the fountain. Had to look up on google images to see the Sundial.