10 May 2010

Chocolate Kiss Rescue Boat


Waterfront Park, North Charleston, S.C.

Here are a couple more pictures from the outdoor sculpture display at the waterfront park in North Charleston. I assume this is a model for a plan to rescue giant chocolate Hershey Kisses should there be a flood related disaster. I am all for that. Save the chocolate!

From Charlotte, Helen Schwab featured a picture I took of James Beard Award winning chef Sean Brock's tattoo here. Thanks for the traffic Helen!

Paul Cheney's pictures from Dining with Friends event are up and he got a couple with my gang in them here.

I checked the page hits on the Dragon Boat Charleston 2010 pictures I posted yesterday. 154,355 views. Yep. In just over 24 hours.

carolinaparrothead wrote a story post based on his weekend dinner in Charleston. I'm trying to figure out if I can recognize the folks in his story.

Dumped a cuppa hot tea last night and some of it tipped into my laptop. Sob. Tender loving care last night for my baby. Signs of life this evening. What did I do before I had a laptop and wireless access? I actually read a book.

I am off walking. See y'all in a couple miles.

No comments: