18 April 2010

Church Photo in Lieu of Attendance - Johns Island Presbyterian


Johns Island Presbyterian, Johns Island, S.C.

Your Church Photo in Lieu of Attendance this morning is the historic Johns Island Presbyterian Church established in 1710. I passed by last night when it was almost too dark and will need to go back to explore the old cemetery in better light.

Here is your bonus joke:

A Fine Sermon: A man went to church one day and afterward he stopped to shake the preacher's hand. He said, "Preacher, I'll tell you, that was a damned fine sermon. Damned good!"

The preacher said, "Thank you sir, but I'd rather you didn't use profanity."

The man said, "I was so damned impressed with that sermon I put five thousand dollars in the offering plate!"

The preacher said, "No sh*t!"
___________

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Thank you all for your kind comments and emails. I am trying to catch up a bit this morning (paying bills - blah) and postponing my walk to time it with the Blue Angel's show.

No comments: