01 February 2010

Swamp Walking



Francis Beidler Forest, S.C.

Lordy kids, everyone ganged up on me today. I just couldn't win. I was out of my office Thursday and Friday and came back to messages, emails, lines of people waiting to talk to me, stuff crammed under my door, taped on my door, piled on my desk and a day full of "I came to see you and YOU weren't here" said in accusing voices.

I'm really not supposed to be that indispensable, folks. One caller left her message three times as if that would somehow force me get back to my office faster.

The photos are from Francis Beidler Forest where I like to march down the boardwalk stomping through the swamp to point my camera down into the river.


5 comments:

Linda said...

Wow, what a day. One of the things I do not miss about working. Hope tomorrow is better.

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Linda. It was one of those days.

Susan Moorhead said...

what kind of snake is that -Or didn't you want to get close enough to ask him?

Susan Moorhead said...

That tree photo is stunning, by the way.

Pamela said...

eek! a snake! Hopefully this was taken with a really good zoom lens!