07 February 2010

Saturday Funny


King St., Charleston , SC

Two extra hours tacked to the end of the day would be perfect. Thanks.

I met my fried Amber and saw Dear John this evening at Cinebarre. I may have been prepared for the worst so was pleasantly surprised although I can't tell how much I actually enjoyed the movie or was simply happy to see the local scenery. I always try to see movies filmed locally so I can see what they do with the lowcountry. They used Folly Beach, Bowens Island, and Rue de Jean restaurant. I couldn't place the location of the horse barn of the house used. Anyone know?

We do live in a beautiful place. I heard that both the stars said that they would like to have homes in Charleston. I am not surprised.

---------------------------------

Bonus Saturday funny and then I need to get to bed:

Shakey went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said, "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I get under the bed, I think there's somebody on top of it. Top, under, top, under. You gotta help me, I'm going crazy!"

"Just put yourself in my hands for two years," said the shrink. "Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears."

"How much do you charge?"

"A hundred dollars per visit."

"I'll sleep on it," said Shakey.

Six months later the doctor met Shakey on the street. "Why didn't you ever come to see me again?" asked the psychiatrist.

"For a hundred buck's a visit? A bartender cured me for ten dollars."

"Is that so! How?"

"He told me to cut the legs off the bed!"

No comments: