10 February 2010

Blog Meetup!


Queen St., Charleston, S.C.

I am on the run, kids but here is a nice link to what I did last evening. Caroline in the City had listed McCrady's Restaurant on her wish list of things to do before she left Charleston and I had been invited to sample their new bar menu (yum, yum) so we had a tasty little blog meet up!

Caroline in the City

It was great to meet you Caroline. I will stay tuned for your travel adventures.

* Photo unrelated. I took it as I was walking down to the restaurant. It is a neat antique store on Queen St. that I am always peaking in.

4 comments:

Linda said...

One of the joys nof blogging.

Charlestonjoan said...

I love it! I'll enjoy her blogging adventures even more now.

Becca said...

I was at McCrady's for this event--I missed you somehow! Probably because I spent a lot of time with my Sidecar...

They kindly invited a few of us from the symphony, and we were able to introduce our guest conductor and bassoonist to some amazing Charleston cuisine. McCrady's is an amazing supporter of the CSO.

Charlestonjoan said...

Becca - the did it for two evenings. We went on the first day so may have missed you. It was yummy.