06 January 2010

Vote for "Best of Charleston"


King St., Charleston, S.C.

It's time to vote for the Charleston City Paper's "Best of Charleston" awards. You have to vote in 35 different categories to make it count and only one vote per person. The recognition means a lot to local businesses so take a few minutes and give your favorites some love.

I won the Best Local Interest Blog last year, was invited to the Mustache Theme party and had a blast. Thanks to everyone who voted for me. It was so much fun and I have the award plaque hanging in my office.

Click here to vote: Charleston City Paper

The big question is, who will be "Best Street Character" now that Byron has moved back to Arkansas? Speaking of Byron, did you know there is a "I've given Byron money" group on Facebook with 1,152 members?

4 comments:

Caroline in the City said...

HE MOVED? OH NOOOO!
In my neighborhood, it's Harry. He stands outside Charlie's asking for 67 cents for Flamin Hot Cheetos or a tall boy of beer and says things like "I don't want to kill a bird, I just want to eat it." Classic.

Hopefully I will be at Best of! But for working there, not for winning anything...

Anonymous said...

That's amazing that you won last year, I didn't even know! I actually voted for you this year before even reading this!

Charlestonjoan said...

Caroline - What is really freaky is that he is on Facebook himself. He sent me a message.
Are you coming back?!

alwaysandnever - Wow! Thank you.

Paul said...

Yes, it is the best of Charleston wv vacations. Even i voted for this. Congratulations.