06 December 2009

Holiday "to do" list....


Belvedere House, Rutledge Ave., Charleston, S.C.

Such a busy time of year....

To do list: This is likely the last weekend to sneak around and add your name to the charitable Angel Trees around town. It's simple. Draw an Angel on a pretty little card with a ribbon. List your favorite color, size and what you want for Christmas. Watch the gifts roll in!

Joan. Blue. Medium. Chocolate. Photo Gadgets. Gift Cards......

Heheh. Oh, I'm just kinda kidding.

4 comments:

Sunny said...

Haha, that is cute, Joan !! :)

Oh my, that home is all decked out for Christmas beauteeeefully !!

As always, thanks for sharing your wonderful photgraphy !

Lowell said...

Well, it could be a nice tradition...or not.

Lovely photo, Joan!

Tiger Fan said...

Beautiful! I was HOPING you would post pics of the gorgeous homes decorated for Christmas but I was too shy to make that request!

Charlestonjoan said...

Sunny - It is a lovely place. It is a B & B.

Jacob - :))

Tiger - I will indeed! I still have some from last year that I didn't get a chance to use.