13 October 2009
The Economy is so bad that......
Hwy 17, S.C.
They were out of gas the day I stopped by.
The Economy Is So Bad That:
* I got a pre-declined credit card offer in the mail.
* Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
* Parents in Bevery Hills are considering raising their own children.
* I saw the CEO of Wal-Mart shopping at Wal-Mart.
* Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.
* A van full of legal immigrants illegally was spotted crossing the border into Mexico.
* I saw four CEOs playing miniature golf.
* Even people who aren’t cabinet members aren’t paying taxes.
That’s only 8 of them...darn recession is scaling down everything.
Bed time kids. I have another day full of meetings tomorrow. Don't stay up to late.