30 September 2009

Lowcountry Heart Walk Pictures


Lowcountry Heart Walk, Charleston, S.C.

This is what happens when people take my ideas seriously. Heheh! Isn't it a grand sight!

I roped Bill Edwards from Harborview Exxon into bringing his sweet red '55 Chevy convertible to lead the heart walk and had the idea that the giant heart mascot could ride in the back seat. Everyone was wiling to give it a try. I had visions of the heart blowing off backwards and landing on the pavement but all went well. We didn't have a broken heart at the heart walk.

Update for my team's donations: $68,316.90. Wowza!

I am getting lots of hits for photos. These are the links for those of you looking for Lowcountry Heart Walk pictures:
Roper St. Francis Healthcare album
General Heart Walk album
Post & Courier Link

No comments: