10 August 2009

Cycle Chic Junior


Trike-a-Thon, Charleston, SC

Watch out Charleston Cycle Chic, there are some new girls in town! It's clearly never too young to look stylish on a bike.

I stopped by the Roper Learning Center's Trike-a-Thon for the American Heart Association this morning and had so much fun watching the kids ride laps on their tricycles. It was too, too, too darned cute for words.

I took pictures of the boys as well as the girls but these gals reminded me of the Charleston Cycle Chic group. They define Cycle Chic as:
So what is Charleston Cycle Chic?
It’s a movement to move, an expression of style, and a show of grace. It’s a celebration of life and the wind in your hair. It’s about getting out of your car and taking back the bike. (And looking fabulous while doing it.)
These kids definitely look fabulous!



3 comments:

Lowell said...

They are, indeed, very cute! And these are excellent photos!

Charlestonjoan said...

Thank you! Aren't they adorable? Cute, cute, cute.

Judy said...

Sooooo Cute! I wish I looked that cute on my bike but, no matter, I ride it anyway.