19 May 2009

Faith, Truth, Power


Faith, Truth, Power, Duncan st., Charleston, SC

Ummmm..isn't that supposed to be Faith, Hope and Charity?

These folks set up an entry called Having Fun with Money at Work. Too bad. I really had a few projects I meant to work on tomorrow. Now I have to play with my money.

Bedtime for Joannie. I went to see Angels & Demons at Cinebarre this evening and ate a pizza while I watched murders of priests in Roman churches. I've never been to Cinebarre before but it is one of those theaters where you can order drinks and meals served at your seat. I liked it. It worked very well and they handled food service without being disruptive.

G'night kids.

3 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

But how much was it? Went to see Star Trek the other night and from recent past experience I had to sneak in my (cheaper) bag of peanut M&M's. The large coke I bought was $5.50.

Charlestonjoan said...

It was $10 for the movie and $10 for my pizza. Things are getting expensive aren't they? Yet, it isn't the same watching a movie at home. I love the escape.

Unknown said...

nein,nein.. it was free to visit destiny-url.blogspot.com