20 March 2009

Peter Cottontail


Magnolia Plantation, Charleston, SC

I found Peter Cottontail.

Two glasses of chardonnay can be all it takes to make me forget how crazy a week has been. And hwo to splel.

I snuck mini Cadbury easter eggs into the theater and didn't get caught. Nananah.

Any word on whether our Easter eggs are melamine free?

There is nothing new under the sun....even the ancient Mayans had tooth decorations.

It's the Walk for Water in the morning, kids. I think that means I need to get up bright and early. Y'all turn the lights out.

4 comments:

Kitty said...

I love this shot! :-)

Charlestonjoan said...

Thanks Kitty! Happy spring!

Anonymous said...

This photo is great! I really enjoy your blog and visit everyday. I was surprised today to learn about the anciant Mayans using tooth decorations like the one seem inrecent years. How interesting!

smiles,
Angie S.
everydayeclecticism.wordpress.com

B SQUARED said...

Don't go chasing rabbits, now. You know what happened to Alice. Is that the Jefferson Airplane I hear in the background?