07 March 2009

Dad does Moonshine?


Charleston Food & Wine Festival, McCrady's, Charleston, SC

Ha! That picture of Chef Johnny Iuzzini and his father cracked me up. I thought I'd post it since Dad is going to stop by the blog to look at setting up his own travel/photo blog for his dive adventure shots.

Now that I am the McCrady's family photographer (heheh) I was seated at the family and "adorable chef wives" table at the Food & Wine Festival dinner last night. Check out all the top chef luvin' going on, awwww, awwww, awwww! No wonder they are creating great food.

Can you imagine the tasty leftovers all over town during this festival? It boggles the mind. Link to the last night's food pictures.

It is a bright and sunny day in the lowcountry. Where shall we walk this morning?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A man who cooks, and cooks well! What's not to love?

b_in_sc

Anonymous said...

Indeed!