22 January 2009

Bicycle Funny


George St., Charleston, SC

Here is a funny from a collection of Ten Best Bike Jokes:

A Nerd and His New Bike
A nerd was walking down the sidewalk one day when his friend, another nerd, rode up on an incredible shiny new bicycle.

The first nerd was stunned by his friend's sweet ride and asked, "WOW! Where did you get such a nice bike?"

The second nerd replied, "Well, yesterday I was walking home, minding my own business, when a beautiful woman rode up to me on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, 'Take what you want!'"

The second nerd nodded approvingly, "Good choice. The clothes probably wouldn't have fit."


Y'all behave. I have to go hem an evening gown for a date with a priest on Saturday night. No one could make up my life story.

7 comments:

GirlBlogger said...

Personally, I'm looking forward to the memoir.

I love that photo.

Charlestonjoan said...

Isn't the bike fun! It makes me smile to see something like that downtown Charleston.

My memoirs would make someone dizzy.

Anonymous said...

Now that is an interesting scene.

Anonymous said...

Why didn't he bend her over the bike?

Cullen said...

I'm not a big fan of memoirs in general, but yours would be a must-read.

mens dress pants said...

Cool so artistic this is so artistic.

Somerset Wedding Gal said...

This made me chuckle a lot!