27 December 2008

Got my Eye on You


Charleston, SC

I wonder if any local folks can guess the location of this mural?

I bet something off this list of "Family Gathering Small Talk" comments will sound familiar if you participated in a family gathering of any size over the holidays. The Shoebox site has been making me smile lately.

Family Gathering Small Talk
* “Hey, there you are.”
* “Now that’s a shirt.”
* “We beat our best time getting here.”
* “Mmm…something smells.”
* “Are you the one who bites?”

I finished painting my porch spindles today. Blah. Home ownership ain't all it's cracked up to be. Then I had to lay in the tub for half an hour to soak the paint streaks off. Luckily my hair is already white so no harm done there. I am going to treat myself to a downloaded episode of Weeds before bed. I watched season two over Thanksgiving and am dipping into season three this weekend.

5 comments:

Joy said...

That's a very attractive mural!

Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo. Happy holidays!


joy
A Pinay In England
Your Love Coach
I, Woman

becomingkate said...

Family Gathering Small Talk - I love this. It's something you get JSers to do, like a meme. Here's one I hear a lot, "What the h*ll happened to my big fork?"
-my sister, each year at xmas

Anonymous said...

Joy - Thanks for dropping by.

becomingkate - I know, they all sounded familiar didn't they?

abc said...

Don't know where it is, have never been to Charleston, but like the bright colors in this one. Thanks for dropping by. Kind regards.

Suzie Townsend said...

I am having fun looking at your old posts. Long time ago..... And we just recently finished Weeds. Loved that show and want it back! Best Wishes from Arizona!!