22 December 2008

College of Charleston


College of Charleston Campus, Charleston, SC

First day and already breaking the rules. Posting two pictures on a daily photo site. Testing, testing.

I've been wanting to join the City Daily Photo group for some time and will make my home here while Walk this Way is out of commission. Hopefully it will be up and running by week's end and this can be used just for Charleston photos. Meanwhile it will ease the blogging withdrawal pangs. Thanks to "R" the previous owner of Charleston Daily Photo who turned it over to me today. Picture me blowing kisses!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Joan, thank you for the comment on my blog. I have recently rejoined CDPB after trashing my first attempt of 8 months in a fit of depression. I find that you only need to follow the rules to be accepted as a poster. After that most people seem to go their own way! As people frequently do ...

Anonymous said...

Julie - Oh dear! I had tried to submit my previous blog but it didn't have the name of the city in the title and that is one of the requirements. So far so good!