26 December 2008

Chasing the Black Cab


Ken. Charleston Black Cab, North Market St., Charleston, SC

It's time to introduce the first Charleston British Cab to the daily photo site.

I hope everyone is having a good day. I painted about half my porch spindles this morning because my old house is held together by 160 years of thick paint and needs regular reinforcement or it starts to fall apart. I washed off some of my paint streaks before I met a friend for lunch at Blossom and then slipped in a few shops on my walk back on King St. to see if things were reduced to free yet. I am liking this day off thing very much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder if you could add in a little Super-Glue to your paint? I'm not sure what it would look like, but it ought to by mighty strong! Hmmm...maybe we're on to something here. ;)

S

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day except for the painting part LOL

Anonymous said...

Chores. Blah. I always feel like I should do some major project on a long weekend though. I am having a hard time facing finishing the paint job today.