04 November 2014

Between the pillars

Market St., Charleston, S.C.
Election results are coming in and oddly some folks are winning even though I didn't put a check mark by their name. Go figure.

I had such a lovely dinner with good friends at Chez Nouz this evening.  It was perfect really.

Pssst: don't tell everyone but you can get into Magnolia Plantation for free this weekend if you are a local resident. Bring proof of residency and bingo, you are in one of my favorite places in the world.

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Nicely framed shot!

Catalyst said...

Yes, it is. A nicely framed shot, that is.

Marcheline said...

Great photo! I've always thought voting was a way to keep people thinking they have control over what happens. The only vote I'm interested in is one where I have the option to choose someone who is not a politician.