06 May 2014

I've been soiree'd

An Evening under the Stars, Middleton Place, Charleston, S.C.
Not stirred, not shaken but soireed! The folks at Charleston Magazine were kind enough to include me in their Evening Under the Stars event at Middleton Place this evening and what a perfect night it was. The weather was ideal, they had the garden lit with chandeliers hanging and colored lights, a live band, food stations set up in all the different gardens. It was grand. I even came home with a goodie bag. I met my blog friend Renae Brabham and we had the very best time at our evening under the stars. Thanks Charleston Magazine!




8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wasn't it magical? I love your blog.

Kate said...

Certainly sounds like a delightful evening!

Charlestonjoan said...

Bonnie, it was great to see you there! What a lovely night!

Charlestonjoan said...

Kate - couldn't believe my luck!

William Kendall said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time!

Charlestonjoan said...

Kept pinching myself, William. It was pretty cool.

Marcheline said...

Looks like a great time was had by all.... now, I have to ask: What's with the teepee? 8-)

Charlestonjoan said...

The teepee was put up by wedding and event company to show what they could do for an event. Pretty cool!