07 September 2011

That's what I call a Bicyskull


JLINSNIDER, 539 King St., Charleston, S.C.

I've been having fun including random bicycles in photos lately but this takes the cake. How amazing is this? The owner told me it was a zebra's skull. Naturally.

JLINSNIDER caters ready to wear for the avant garde, custom design, hand selected vintage, an organic bath line & top wardrobe styling for men, women & children. JLINSNIDER also offers an event courtyard featuring local artisans and musicians on the First Friday of every month. If you are an artist interested in selling your gems in the courtyard or a musician who would like to play, please email us at jlinsnider@gmail.com

Owner: Jamie Lin Snider

4 comments:

Lowandslow said...

That is absolutely bizarre. I'll bet she also grows funny mushrooms. ;)

S

Charlestonjoan said...

Ha! She had some pretty snappy clothes on display. No mushrooms that I saw :)

Anonymous said...

I have never understood the penchant for photographing naked female models when said models have the physique of an 8-year-old boy. Love the bonecycle, though.

- Marcheline

Charlestonjoan said...

Neither do I. Seems to be the fashion thing. They can't seem to resist it. The store itself didn't seem that way.